Thursday, July 19, 2012

narative_my first live

 
It’s Me an Amazing Women, Nurul Aini
Everybody wants to live happily, but sometimes life is like looking a needle in a haystack. Just to let you know that not every storm cloud falls as rain. When we admitting weaknesses is not a weakness because everything has its own cost. Life is sometimes not fair, it was happened to everyone and I was no exception. My name is Nurul Aini. I am a simple girl, but I have a great dream to be an amazing woman who has an amazing skill. I was born in happy family in Tambah Subur on September 18, 1991. I live in Tambah Subur with my beloved family. My parent’s names are M.Wahyuri and Umi Kulsum. They have three children, and I am the first child. I have two younger brothers; their names are M.Kholil Mashuri and M.Zaenal Arif. My parents are Javanese. They came from poor family. My grandfathers and grandmothers are farmer. So that’s why my parents are also farmer. My family life was not good enough; because of they didn’t have a good education in that time. My father was graduated in senior high school and my mother was graduated in elementary school. But I am proud of them, because they decided to work hard and sincerely for their children. Sometimes my father as a farm work to get some money and to continue our life. It was as hard as I know, because my grandfather told me that my father always works harder than now. My childhood was very bad. I cannot play anymore because I didn’t have toys and friends. I spent all my time to carry my goats in the field. That was funny, but sometimes I was bored. Nevertheless, my family is very happy, my parents gives their children the best thing. They always give me supports and a big motivation for my best future. I grew in seven years old, I enter in elementary school. I felt more easy and happy, because my life was changed. My father got a new job as a sales agent, and it could increase our income. I was very happy. I had many friends and my parents bought me a new bike cycle. I have graduated from elementary, junior high school, senior high school. There so many things that I found. I realized that my life was getting better. I got much knowledge and unforgettable experience, I am falling in love with someone, found a close friend and also more close with my teachers. In this case, I had many dreams, but the most important dream is become to an international English teacher. Now, I studied at State Islamic College Jurai Siwo Metro in English department, because I want my wonderful dreamed was reachable. This is the way to gain it, and my family life will go up. So I could bring my family life in the bright world. I believe that what my mind can conceive and believe I can achieve. Trust me; God will help us that help ourselves because there was no power in this world except Allah SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment